Why choose WOWebsites to develop your website?
Why choose WOWebsites.com? There are many reasons we excel in what we do. But the key to our success and yours is that we develop websites that are Search Engine Friendly. We are the only web development company that integrates technical SEO features on your website. No other web development company integrates technical SEO within their workflow process. We have an SEO Expert in our team and thats really our distinct advantage. SEO-Friendly websites translates to your business enjoying free traffic from Search Engines such as Google, Bing, etc. Aside from the other advantages of using our web development services, we also aim to empower our Clients with basic web and IT know-how. Should you choose to maintain your own website, we will train you how to properly update, add or delete content and photos as you desire so that you will never be at the mercy of your web developer.
That sounds good, tell me more…
The most important reason you should choose us is the continuity and the sustainability of your website. We understand the landscape of the Business Community and we develop your website on a non-proprietary platform. What that means is that you can get any developer to come in and maintain the website for you. They can literally pick up from where we left off – they do not have to redevelop everything because the back end is all standard. It doesn’t have to be us and we are that confident in our post-sales customer service to give you that choice. The Internet should not be a limiting tool for your business, instead it should be a tool that helps build your business from the ground up. That is our core objective – helping our clients help themselves and empowering the business community.
Our Distinct Advantage
Many times customers have asked us why they should hire us in developing their business website. It’s the most obvious and basic question, and it deserves a proper answer.
You should hire us as your web developers because of our distinct advantages:
- Content Management System (CMS) – We build websites that you can manage yourself because we use non-proprietary and easy-to-use software. You don’t need to pay anyone to update your price list or edit a misspelled word on your body content. We focus primarily on Joomla, WordPress and Drupal CMS.
- Training on your Content Management System (CMS) – We will train you how to use your backend so that you will never be at the mercy of our timeframes or ticket lines.
- Administration Manual – We provide you with a CMS user manual as a ready reference for how to maintain your website. It is very easy and you do not need to be tech-savvy to understand and follow the directions in your manual.
- Search Engine Friendly URLs (uniform resource locators or sub-domains) – This translates to making it easier for search engines to recognize what page they are indexing for future reference.
- Keyword Analysis for your Site Navigation – Building a website is not about you or your services, it is about your customers and what they are looking for. By being user-centered, your website will have the ability to turn clicks into clients.
- Social Media Modules – Social media elements provide a funnel to the rest of your online presence. It is not enough to assume that your customers will find you on Facebook. You need to ensure this by creating funnels on your website that will engage them to be a fan or a follower.
- Analytics and Web Master Tools Integration – These helpful tools come standard in our web packages. We want to know if your website is working for you by knowing where the traffic is coming from, what browsers they are using, what keywords they are searching to find you and so much more.
At the end of your Web Development / SEO project, you will know more about Online Marketing that you did before. We also hope you will understand, accept and embrace the importance of Online Marketing as it correlates directly to the growth of your business, off-line.