Washington DC SEO
Washington DC SEO
WOWebsites is a Digital Marketing Firm with a hyper focus on SEO, we are based in Metro DC /Northern VA. We serve Clients in the Washington DC area who want to be on the first page of Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). As an SEO Company, we will dedicate our time and resources on increasing your online revenues and increasing your online traffic.
Here are some of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services we provide: It is important to remember that our #1 Priority is growing your business!
- SEO Strategy — based on your objectives and Marketing budget, we will tailor an SEO Strategy that will increase your Online Presence and generate revenue.
- On Page Optimization — we analyze your website to ensure that all the correct meta-data is in each landing page
- Keyword Research — your keywords are the foundation of your SEO Campaign so we will help determine this within the first few weeks of signing up
- Competitive Research — its important to know who your online competitors are so that you will never miss information that pertinent to your industry
- Content Audit and Analysis — content is probably one of the most overlooked part of an SEO Campaign. It should be the priority.
- Page Speed — we ensure that your website pages load fast. Websites lose users when they don’t load fast.
- Manual Site Audit — We run site audits and go through each parameter manually to ensure that we don’t miss important information that pertains to your website
- Technical SEO — We have been integrating technical SEO considerations into our web projects for over 10 years
- Semantic Structuring — We ensure that search engine crawlers are able to crawl your website properly / comprehensively
- Link building — we will find links that can help your website build trust with the Search Engines
For more information and details about our SEO Campaign, please get touch
Some important questions when thinking about SEO for your Website:
- Does my website show up for SERPS or Search Engine Result Pages / Search Results?
- Does my website rank higher than my competitors?
- Does my Website load fast?
- Will Users find my Website using Google?
- What are Users searching for when looking for my business / organization?
- Is my Website User-Friendly?
- Will Users find what they are looking for within a click or two?
- Will Users trust my website enough to complete an inquiry form?
- Am I getting enough inquiries?
- Does my website have the ability to convert Users into Clients?
If you want answers to these questions, please contact us for a free SEO audit.
Know Keywords for your Industry
The first step in ranking well for Search Engines is knowing your keywords, below are the top keywords for Washington DC and for specific industries located in the DC area.
The keywords below are from Google’s Keyword Planner. Ideally you want to get Keywords from more than one source. This is just an example of keywords for Washington DC SEO Clients. If you would like your industry keywords, get in touch!
Top Keywords for Washington DC
Below are the top keywords for “washington dc”
- washington dc / 823,000 ave searches per month
- dupont circle / 18,100
- chinatown washington dc / 9,900
- anacostia / 6,600
- capitol washington / 6,600
- smithsonian washington dc / 6,600
- logan circle / 54,00
- w washington dc / 4,400
- washington dc capitol / 4,400
- visit washington dc / 4,400
- renaissance washington dc / 4,400
- prince of petworth / 4,400
It’s interesting to point out that the “prince of petworth” gets more searches than other industry keywords such as “washington dc real estate” which only gets 2,900 monthly searches.
Washington DC Keywords for Real Estate
If you own or manage a Real Estate Company in DC, these are some of the keywords we would optimize you for. Bear in mind that when you require and SEO Campaign, we will meet with you to discuss all options and which keywords we recommend to target.
- washington dc real estate / 2,900 ave monthly searches
- washington dc homes for sale / 2,900
- houses for sale in washington dc / 2,900
- washington dc condos / 880
- condos for sale in washington dc / 880
- washington dc apartments for sale / 720
- redfin washington dc / 590
- washington dc condos for rent / 590
- realtor washington dc / 390
- century 21 washington dc / 320
- real estate agent washington dc / 260
- commercial real estate washington dc / 170
Washington DC Keywords for Restaurants
Since Washington DC is a Tourism destination, one of the top industries is Restaurants. Below are the top keywords for the Restaurant Industry in DC:
- dupont circle restaurants / 14,800 ave monthly searches
- best restaurants in washington dc / 12, 100
- rasika west end / 8,100
- district commons / 6,600
- foggy bottom restaurants / 5,400
- dupont restaurants / 5,400
- adams morgan restaurants / 5,400
- whole foods washington dc / 3,600
- places to eat in washington dc /3,600
- restaurants downtown dc / 3,600
- brunches places in dc / 2,900
- founding farmers washington dc / 2,900
Washington DC SEO for the Jobs Sector
I had a conversation with a friend last weekend and she said to me, “Everyone comes to DC to work for the government.” Our of curiosity, I am including the searches for the Jobs Sector:
- indeed dc / 14,800 ave monthly searches
- dc jobs /12,100
- dc goverment jobs /12,100
- craigslist dc jobs /9,900
- jobs in washington dc /8,100
- dc gov jobs /3,600
- internships in dc / 2,900
- dc careers /2,400
- indeed jobs dc /2,400
- jobs hiring in dc /2,400
- washington dc internships /1,900
- non profit jobs dc /1,600
Washington DC SEO for Tourism
- things to do in washington dc / 49,500
- things to do in dc /40,500
- things to do in dc this weekend /27,100
- events in dc this weekend / 18,100
- washington dc attractions /12,100
- events in dc today / 6,600
- things to do in dc at night /4,400
- things to see in washington dc /4,400
- washington dc sightseeing / 4,400
- fun things to do in dc / 4,400
- things to do in dc today /4,400
- washington dc events this weekend / 3,600
Usability, Trust & SEO Work Together
Before paying thousands of dollars to Optimize your website, you should also check the Usability and Trustability of your Website. When a website occupies top positions, it needs to be User-Friendly and it needs to look and feel trustworthy otherwise, Users will simply not use it. There is no point in having a top position if your website isn’t User-Friendly or Trustable. In order for a Website to generate revenue it needs these three important factors:
- User-Friendly — this is the ability of a website to make things easy for Users. Clicking through a website should be effortless and yes, almost mindless
- Trust — this is the ability of a website to be able to convince users that its been in business for a long, long time and has the accolades to show for it
- SEO — this is the ability of a website to show up for relevant and pertinent Searches