Los Angeles SEO
SEO with a Focus on High Conversions & Ranking
We are a Los Angeles SEO Agency focused on increasing your Website’s Search Engine Ranking and Conversion Rates.
Did you know that “los angeles” gets an average of 1,830,000 searches per month on Google? What would it mean for your business to be on the first page of Los Angeles search results? Well, for one thing, it would mean an increase in online traffic. What happens to that traffic is determined by your website’s pages ability to convert them into Clients. Thats why it’s imperative to have optimized landing pages that convert Users into Clients. Thats what we do and this is our focus… here are the foundations of an SEO Campaign
- We understand User-Intent and build content around their needs and expectations.
- We manage your links, because links are what Search Engines use to determine your website’s importance.
- We also integrate Technical SEO into your website. Technical SEO is what helps Search Engines easily crawl and index your website.
Aside from the three foundations, there are, however, over 200 signals that Search Engines look for when ranking a website.
This is the first step in understanding your business, industry and competition. We audit your current website so that we know what and who we are up against. Audits also include backlink audits as well as Google penalty audits.
After we understand your industry a little more, we start your keyword research. Keyword discovery is such an important part of an SEO Campaign and finding your long-tail and long-term keywords is what will increase quality inquiries.
When we know your keywords and your company’s products and services — its time to create your website architecture. This ensures that we highlight your most important services and match them with what Users are searching. If its a major keyword, don’t be surprised if we silo.
Once we have your site architecture down, we can start doing content management. What previous pages can we utilize and what new pages do we need content. Content management is so important because you want to be able to let Search Engines know that your website is the expert in your industry.
Landing Page Optimization
Once we have the content, we determine which pages need to be able to convert Users into Clients and we enable these vital pages to have all the elements that convince Users to purchase your product or book your service. User-Intent is very important in LPO and we ensure that your pages understand this.
Links are the more important foundations of a high ranking website and links come in two forms: internal and external links. For Internal links we ensure that all vital pages have multitude of links pointing to them. For External links we study which ones are beneficial and disavow spammy links.
This is the latest inclusion to the algorithm. A faster mobile pagespeed is a ranking signal so we ensure that your website has speed that will enable it to load within 3 seconds.
We manage your entrance and exit pages. We find out what pages convert and have high CTRs or click-through-rates. All these metrics are important at informing us on quality traffic.
Aside from Organic SEO, we also provide PPC Campaigns and other Online Marketing Services such as Remarketing and Social Media Campaigns.
Restaurant Keywords for Los Angeles SEO Clients
If your business is a restaurant located in Los Angeles, below are your top keywords.
Here are your keywords if your belong to the Restaurant industry in Los Angeles
- best restaurants in los angeles / 33,100 ave monthly searches
- los angeles restaurants / 22,200
- downtown la restaurants / 22,200
- la restaurants / 14,800
- best restaurants in la / 14,800
- west hollywood restaurants / 14,800
- westwood restaurants / 12,100
- avra beverly hills / 9,900
- la live restaurants / 9,900
- best restaurants in downtown los angeles / 9,900
- margot culver city / 8,100
- spago beverly hills / 8,100
Tourism Keywords for Los Angeles SEO Clients
If your business is in Tourism, here are a list of keywords for attractions, activities and things to do. Having your activity show up for these keywords would mean an increase in online and offline traffic.
- things to do in la / 135,000 ave monthly searches
- things to do in los angeles / 90,500
- los angeles beach / 22,200
- natural history museum los angeles / 18,100
- things to do in la this weekend / 18,100
- things to do in la today / 18,100
- fun things to do in la / 14,800
- los angeles attractions / 12,100
- places to visit in los angeles / 12,100
- things to do in downtown la / 9,900
- la zoo tickets / 9,900
- things to do in la this weekend / 8,100
- best things to do in la / 8,100
- venice beach los angeles / 8,100
- things to do in los angeles with kids / 6,600
Removed from this keyword list are keywords for Universal Studios and Disneyland, which predominantly make up the list. If you are neither of these companies then this keyword list is for you!
Accommodation Keywords for Los Angeles SEO Clients
If you are in the accommodation industry in Los Angeles, here are your keywords.
- hotels in los angeles / 135,000 ave monthly searches
- beverly hills hotel / 90,500
- hotels in la / 49,500
- hotel bel air / 33,100
- downtown la hotels / 33,100
- lax hotels / 27,100
- hotels near lax / 22,200
- intercontinental los angeles downtown / 18,100
- west hollywood hotels / 18,100
- the beverly hills hotel / 18,100
- venice beach hotels / 14,800
- waldorf astoria beverly hills / 14,800
- freehand los angeles / 14,800
- cheap hotels in los angeles / 14,800
- hilton los angeles airport / 12,100
These keywords are from Google’s Keyword planner. If you don’t see your keywords below and would like to request for them, please get in touch. Its completely free. We also provide the first initial SEO Consultation at no cost.