When your Web pages are designed to satisfy User Query, your reward goes beyond high rankings. It takes the form of increased online inquiries / increased bookings and reservations for your Company.
California SEO Services
WOWebsites is a California SEO Agency focused on User Experience and centered on User queries. Our strength is in building websites that are Search Engine Friendly (SEF) as well as User Friendly. Here are the things that enable your website to be SEF AKA SEO Services that we provide to businesses in California
Keyword Research for California SEO Businesses
The foundation of your SEO Campaign is your keywords. Here are the types of keywords
- Major keywords — these are the searches that most Users search for at the top of the funnel. They get searched for, the most, but do not easily convert as this is where online research usually begins.
- Long-tail keywords — this is where the funnel usually ends and is probably more important than major keywords. Although bear in mind that if the User sees your brand all throughout the funnel, you can be sure that by the time they get down to decision making, they would have already trusted your brand.
- Minor keywords — searches that are still important but if you don’t have time and have budget limitations, you can neglect. At the same time, if you don’t have a budget at all, you should target minor keywords or, as I like to call them, “low hanging fruit” keywords
- Geographical keywords — queries that have a location within the keyword phrase. This is important for destinations / tourism-based businesses. You definitely want to target this group and throw your money here.
- Permutations or LSI keywords — these are keywords that are semantically similar to your keyword, you want to target them as well.
- User-Intent keywords — this is when you have to understand which part of the journey they are on, ie. research, comparison buying or transactional.
When we perform your keyword research, we will have a better understanding of your Industry and online competitors.
Technical SEO for California SEO Clients
We are the only Company that integrates Technical SEO at the basic level. Our philosophy is simple: There is no point in building a website that cannot be found or indexed properly by Search Engines and that’s why we’ve made it our mission to build only Search Engine Friendly websites. Even our basic package has Technical SEO Integration and you can take that to the bank! Below are elements of the Technical SEO Inclusions.
- Site Architecture
- Search Engine Friendly URLs
- Duplicate Content
- Thin Content
- Common Content
- Semantic Structurin
- Canonical and Pagination
- Content Management
- XML Sitemap
- Crawl Budget
- 301 Redirect and 404 Errors
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Mobile Speed
- Page Speed
- SSL and HTTPS
Link Management / Authority Building for California SEO Clients
We coined the term, ‘Link Management’ but in the SEO Industry, its commonly known as “link building” — in our case, based on experience, sometimes its simply a matter of managing the current links that the website already has and optimizing each link so that they all help achieve increased ranking. Here are the things that we do to manage your links…
- Siloing — this is a technique that I personally learned from the great SEO Guru, Bruce Clay. Its an old technique that still works today.
- Enabling Internal Links — ensuring all Important pages have a lot of internal links pointing to them
- Footer Links — inserting a section on the footer to make sure all important pages have links
- Section Links — inserting sections with relevant links pointing to each other
- Competitive Link Research — we find out what links your competitors have and ensure that have them too
- Authority Building — discovering links that will increase the value of the page
If you are interested in what we can do for your business, initial SEO consults are free. We also like to know who we are working with and simply adore businesses who are as passionate as we are about being #1.