Today is May 23, 2016 and according to Google’s Keyword Planner, here are the top keyword searches for the Cayman Islands Scuba Diving Industry. There are a total of 21 keywords for this Ad group and the order is the highest keyword search to the lowest.
- grand cayman scuba diving | 260 searches per month
- scuba diving grand cayman | 210 searches per month
- scuba diving cayman islands | 110
- scuba grand cayman | 90
- grand cayman scuba | 90
- scuba diving in grand cayman | 70
- scuba diving in the cayman islands | 40
- cayman islands scuba | 40
- scuba dive grand cayman | 40
- cayman island scuba diving | 40
- cayman scuba | 40
- cayman scuba diving | 30
- scuba cayman | 30
- scuba cayman islands | 20
- scuba dive cayman islands | 20
- scuba in grand cayman | 20
- scuba diving cayman | 20
- grand cayman scuba diving sites | 20
- discover scuba grand cayman | 20
- grand cayman scuba diving package | 10
- little cayman scuba | 10
There are 2 ways to increase your website visitors for these keywords…
- The first way is to create quality content around these keywords, don’t write an article that is basic information. Write a detailed article that is interesting and something that you are very knowledgeable about so that Users will share the article. Once your article is shared, more links will point to it and you can naturally increase your ranking organically.
- The other way to show up for these keywords is to run a Pay Per Click Campaign or PPC. The competition is not looking fierce right now with averages of about $1.06 to $1.79 /click.
Want more information about keywords for the diving industry, please get in touch.