Question from a Client: How do I increase my website ranking on Google, just give me top three (3) things...
WOWebsites is the largest Caribbean SEO and Digital Marketing Agency, serving the Caribbean. Our focus is on businesses who are in the Tourism Industry such as Real Estate, Scuba Diving, Attractions, Hotels and Resorts, Shopping, Attractions, Leisure and Things to do. We understand that because all your customers search for your business before they arrive on island, it is imperative to be on the first page of Search results. Thats why we focus on Technical SEO when we build your websites. We are the first and only Company that integrates Technical SEO into Web Design and Development projects.
Caribbean SEO Services
Below are some of the SEO Services we provide for the Caribbean Business Community. Please note that these services can be availed of either separately or within the confines of an SEO Campaign
The first step of every SEO Campaign is a Site Audit. The Audit helps us understand what the challenges of the current website had. It also becomes the starting peg of any SEO Campaign.
We will assist in plotting your website architecture to ensure that Users flow within the pages of your website. It needs to be intuitive so that Users can simply keep on clicking.
Is the first step in understanding your target audience. If we know what they are searching for, then we know how to build landing pages around each keyword.
Landing Page Optimization
We will building Optimized landing pages for keywords so that your Pages can close sale after sale for your business.
There is no point in building a website that is not fast. Users click off if a page doesn’t load within 3 seconds so when we build your site, it will load within 3 seconds.
We need to ensure that each page is working cohesively with your entire website and Bounce-Rates let us know whenever a page isn’t working well. We fix it and then ensure a low bounce rate.
SEO Packages for the Caribbean Tourism Industry
If you already have a website and need our help with Optimization, here are the the details and types of SEO Campaigns that we provide.
- First Page SEO — we choose your keywords / key phrases and we ensure that your website is on the first page of the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs)
- Top 3 SEO — we choose which keywords you want to target the most and we ensure that your website is top 3 of the SERPs
- Optimized Visibility — we choose the keywords / key phrases and we make sure that your website is visible. Ideal for companies who aren’t in very competitive Tourism Industries. The competitive industries include: Real Estate, Diving, Accommodations and some Attractions within the Industries.
The difference in each package is the number of hours required to work on your website so it can reach its potential.
Information on SEO Campaigns
There is a reason why no one credible in the SEO Industry can “guarantee” results on SEO. Obviously Google doesn’t share its secrets so SEO Professionals need to figure out what works and what doesn’t and then test them on websites. Thats why our packages are a minimum of 24 months because this will give us the time to test new algorithms as they appear. So a few things to consider when signing up for an SEO Package are:
- Aside from the SEO Package cost, you must also set aside a budget for Advertising both on popular online newspapers and Social Media, we will recommend which ones to advertise on and when.
- Please read, why websites rank higher than others to understand the limitations of your website. What an SEO Campaign aims to do is to try to overcome these challenges through creative ways and means that are acceptable to the Search Engines.
- We will require new content from you on a regular basis both to update your website content or your blog as Search Engines like it when new content is posted regularly, it informs them that someone is updating the website.
- We will require you to join the Chamber of Commerce and other organizations, the membership fees from these organizations are additional out-of-pocket expenses. We will coordinate with the different associations regarding your link from their website to yours.
- Check out Search Engine Optimization and Internet Marketing for broad definitions of our Caribbean SEO Campaigns.
- If you are ready to start your SEO Campaign, please request for a Free SEO audit.
Caribbean SEO Locations
We provide SEO Services in all of the Caribbean Islands. Below are just some of the locations.
— The top keyword in the Bahamas is actually, “bahamas” which, according to Google Planner, gets an average monthly search of 823,000. Now, thats a whole bunch of searches and we will definitely advise if your product or service will benefit from targeting the biggest keyword in the Bahamas. Often times, unless you have a product that has broad consumer appeal, its just not worth it. If you are in the real estate industry, its makes more sense to target, “bahamas real estate,” which gets an average monthly search of 6,600. If you are in the Accommodations industry then tapering down to the kind of place you offer, ie. Bed and Breakfast, Hotel, Condo, All-Inclusive will really help in targeting only the folks who are directly searching for you instead of broad-based keywords that are more expensive to target and might not be your direct target market.
— The top keyword in the Turks and Caicos is “turks and caicos,” which gets an average monthly search of 368,000! Thats huge for such a small Caribbean island. Turks and Caicos SEO services would include keyword research so we know which keywords to target and how effective your website will be in converting clicks into clients. Other high volume keyword are,
- “turks and caicos all inclusive” /22,000 monthly searches
- “turks and caicos hotels” /18,100 monthly searches
- “turks and caicos resorts” /49,500 monthly searches
- “beaches turks and caicos” /74,000 monthly searches
— the top keyword in Aruba is “aruba” which gets an average monthly search of 1.5 Million users. In the Caribbean, Aruba and Cuba actually have the highest monthly search volume from Keyword Planner. The problem here is that “Aruba” is also a domain and hosting company in Italy so its not immediately obvious which searches are for the Island and which ones are for the IT Company. Anyway, Aruba SEO will focus on Tourism-based businesses such as the following
- “aruba hotels” /27,100 monthly searches
- “aruba resorts” /18,100 monthly searches
- “aruba vacations” /12,100 searches
— the top keyword in Jamaica is “jamaica” and it gets an average of 1,000,000 searches per month. Other top ranking keywords for the Jamaican Tourism industry that require SEO services are:
- “montego bay jamaica” /40,800 monthly searches
- “negril jamaica” /33,100 monthly searches
- “jamaica resorts” /27, 100 monthly searches
- “jamaica all inclusive” /18,100 monthly searches
- “jamaica all inclusive resorts” 14,800 monthly searches
— the top keyword in Barbados is “barbados” and it gets an average of 450,000 monthly searches, which isn’t bad. It definitely gets more searches than other islands in the Caribbean. Barbados SEO will focus on the very competitive Tourism industries within the islands. Some examples of keyword searches are below:
- “barbados map” /22,2000 monthly searches
- “barbados holidays” /18,100 monthly searches
- “time in barbados” /14,800 monthly searches
- “bridgetown, barbados” /14,800 monthly searches
- “weather in barbados” /14,800 monthly searches
- “where is barbados” /12,100 monthly searches
— the top keyword for the Cayman Islands is “cayman islands” and gets an average of 246,000 searches monthly. There are other searches for the Cayman Islands, namely “grand cayman,” which gets 90,500 monthly searches, “cayman island,” which gets 40,500 monthly searches and “cayman” which gets 60,500 monthly searches but we can’t identify if they are searching for the car company or the Caribbean Island. Below are other high monthly searches for the Cayman Islands
- grand cayman hotels /6,600
- grand cayman resorts /6,600
- cayman islands holidays /2,400
- cayman isalnds hotels /2,400
- cayman islands vacation /2,400
- the cayman islands /2,900
— the top keyword for the BVI is “british virgin islands” and it gets a monthly average of 90,500 searches. The British Virgin Islands is a British overseas territory and is located near Puerto Rico. It has 4 main islands namely Tortola, Vrigin Gorda, Anegada and Jost Van Dyke. Tortola is the largest island and hosts the capital, Road town. Below are other keyword searches to help your BVI SEO Campaign
- bvi /40,500
- tortola /60,500
- virgin gorda /22,200
- tortola bvi /6,600
- anegada /8,100
- bvi resorts /1,900
- british virgin islands resorts /2,900
- british islands 4,400
Its easy to see that Users search using many permutations of the keywords so its really important to have semantic structuring, which will allow search engines to identify your keywords and permutations thereof.
— the top keyword search for Puerto Rico is “puerto rico” and it gets an average monthly search of 1,220,000 — the second highest in the Caribbean. Puerto Rico is a US Territory and its capital is San Juan. Here are the other top searches for Puerto Rico:
- san juan puerto rico /90,500
- puerto rico vacations /12,100
- puerto rico vacation /12,100
- resorts in puerto rico /8,100
- puerto rico resrots /22,200
- trips to puerto rico /5,400
- hotels in puerto rico /18,100
- where is puerto rico /14,800
Tourism based businesses should know what the major keywords in their industry are as it is the start of a search funnel but more importantly, Business owners should know what their converting keywords are.
To avail of our Caribbean SEO Campaign, please complete the fields and give us 24 to 48 hours to get back to you. For any questions / clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us.