Important Reminders for Website Hosting
1) If you are retaining us as your hosting company, an important reminder that we do not allow 3rd party developers to access your website: We have learnt a hard lesson in the past and now we simply do not allow other developers to access your website because they are not as security conscious as they should be. Sometimes they also install unnecessary plugins that bloat your code and slow down your website. In two separate incidences, malware was inadvertently installed.
2) In removing your website from our server, please note that we do not maintain websites that are not hosted in our server.
3) If you would like us to migrate your website to a different server, please note the following fees for the migration:
3.1 Basic Migration: CI$ 300: We migrate your website from our server to a server of your choice. We just transfer the files.
3.2 Search Engine Friendly Migration: CI$ 700 (up to 50 pages only) We migrate your website from our server to a server of your choice. We ensure that all URLS are redirected from the old to the new.
3.3 Advance Migration: CI$ 1000 (up to 50 pages only, pls ask for quotation for more pages) We migrate your website from our server to a server of your choice, we ensure all URLS are redirected from the old to the new, we fix all browser compatibility issues.
If you do not want to pay for migration, we can send your website files to you via zip.
4) We will not be increasing the cost of our server this coming 2015 and you will receive the same invoice as 2014.
5) In retaining your web hosting services with us, please note that we will continue to update your website yearly for security and quality assurance.
6) Please note that failure to pay for hosting services will result in termination of your hosting account. There is a reconnection fee of CI$ 300 per domain.
7) We still do not maintain emails for our clients so please make sure you are working with a reputable System Admin in Cayman. We can provide references, please ask.
Thank you for your business. We look forward to continuing to serve you in 2015.