Money-back guarantee if we don’t increase your Online Visibility
We are so confident in our Web Development and Optimization Skills that when we build your website, if we don’t increase your Search Engine rank, we will give you your money back*
*This promo is open to residents of the Caribbean only
Web Development with Money-Back Guarantee
There is a big difference when you build your website using a DIY software and when you get a professional to build it for you. But did you know there is a difference when you are choosing your web developer? Oftentimes Web Developers are not familiar with Search Engine requirements or Usability and that translates to your website not being visible and losing customers. Here are the main differences between a Web Developer and our work:
- They will build a website according to client requirements. This is well and good but oftentimes the Search Engine requirements are an afterthought when they should also be a priority when building a website.
- They will decide the backend according to their comfort level. (ie. Most developers will build a website according to the programming language that they are familiar with instead of understanding what the client’s comfort level in maintaining the website)
- They will decide important solutions regarding the functional specs of the clients instead of taking into consideration the requirements of Search Engines
- They will decide or let the clients decide on important elements of the website such as website navigation / sitemap. A web developer should be able to map out a client’s sitemap / navigation according to Search Engine and Usability Requirements
WOWebsites Money-back Developers
- When we build your website, we will build it according to your requirements plus Search Engine requirements plus Usability requirements. The website, when launched will be highly visibility and have substantially lower bounce-rate (the rate of which Users exit the website on the same page that they enter)
- When we build your website, we will have meetings with the client to understand what their comfort level is when maintaining their website. If they are comfortable updating it themselves and just need a manual or if they need us to update it for them. We will recommend Open Source Content Management Systems (CMS)that will empower them if they choose to update it themselves. We would never recommend a Closed-source CMS for various reasons.
- When we integrated third-party software based on the clients functional specifications, we will always take SEO into consideration and if it will affect the website.
- We will meet with you to finalize your website navigation. At the end of the process, you will note that your navigation will be professional and aside from allowing Users to find what they are looking for, it will also allow Search Engines to index your website properly.
No other Caribbean Web Development Company has a Money-back guarantee. That’s how confident we are in our ability to build websites that are Visible and Usable. If you are ready to increase your business revenue and your business is located in the Caribbean, complete the form below and give us 48 hours to get back to you.